Saturday 1-2pm EST and Sunday 10-11am on AM640 Saturday 12pm MDT AM770
The 2014 Retrospective and 2015 Outlook; Paul Wiseman announces Two New Color Diamonds
• On the precious metals segment the Guildhall experts speak about 2014 retrospective and the 2015 outlook
• Darren V. Long discusses sanctions and falling oil prices instigated a currency crisis, with the Russian ruble hitting a record low of 80 doubles to the $1 USD on December 16
• If this continues expect 2015 to be a year in which new types of financial war become far more prevalent
• We will continue to see Russia strengthen their Gold reserves to combat the effects of a lower ruble value
• On August 22, Mr. Draghi announced a scheme to buy up asset-backed securities in the Eurozone in a bid to increase lending
• Interest rates may see a rise in 2105
• Jeremy Wiseman talks about how central bankers may continuing to repatriate gold in 2015
• Darren V. Long makes predictions on 2015 gold and silver prices
On the Natural Fancy Color Segment:
• Darren and Jeremy Wiseman discuss why investors should request a copy of the “10 Steps to Buying Investment-Grade Natural Fancy Color Diamonds”
• Jeremy and Paul Wiseman announce a new 0.29 carats fancy purplish pink pear cut VS2 diamond acquisition. Look for it on the Guildhall Diamonds website this week.
• As a special for Valentine’s Day there will be a .46 Argyle Pink Color Diamond…look for more information next week.