The Real Money Show explores confidence.
- Was Brexit a vote of lack of confidence against the Euro?
- Are you confident printing money is going to fix the economy?
- Confidence in Fiat currencies are waning.
- Peter Boockvar is not confident about fiat currencies or negative interest rates saying “We are truly living in a world of monetary mayhem where modern day central banking has embarked on an experiment that is now going haywire.”
- In the diamond segment the panel discusses how a yellow diamond engagement will make her the envy of her friends and family.